Covid-19 Safety Protocols
Health and safety are always our priority, along with providing you with an unforgettable time.
Here are some of the things that we’re doing to ensure the health and safety of our staff and guests:
Check in Process
- All guest Check-in will be conducted at Smith’s Tropical Paradise Parking lot 3-5971 Kuhio Hwy, Kapaa, HI 96746.
- Digital Waiver Completion Prior to Arrival
- Payments Processed Prior to Arrival
- Updated Guest Policy: Any person experiencing a temperature of 100.4 degrees and higher and/or experiencing flu-like symptoms will not be allowed to visit us at this time and will either be refunded or rescheduled for a later date.
- New Handling Practices For Kayak Gear (No 2nd Use Policy until fully sanitized for at least 24 hours).
- Staff will self-screen daily prior to the start of the workday
- Staff will be provided with PPE (e.g., gloves, masks, face shields) and follow all health guidelines as required by authorities
- Staff will practice strict adherence to hand washing and disinfecting tools
- All staff will be instructed in washing and hand sanitizing protocols
- Staff are instructed to stay home if they do not feel well and told to contact a manager if they notice a coworker or guest with a cough, shortness of breath, or other known symptoms of COVID-19. Staff and guests who exhibit any of the symptoms of COVID-19 upon checkin or on tour will be instructed to immediately make this information known to the guide on duty.
Reservations are required. You can book online or call (808) 241-7700
A digital waiver form will be sent via email to the lead participant. Completion of the digital waiver form is required for participation. Each guest must complete a waiver form at least 24-hours prior to arrival. Parent or guardian must complete waiver forms for guest(s) aged 17 and under.
Mahalo for choosing Alii Kayaks.